Sunday, May 22, 2011

Truth or dare



Its a boring not-so-sunny-day lulz
esok ada paper perd and heaven yeah i tak baca langsung coolkan? har-har -.-
ish whats wrong with me? -.-" spm dah nak dekat tapi malas makin harin makin bertambah zzz

welliguessiwasmiss-ingbeinginlove you know what i mean aite? i just dont why all of sudden i feel this way. maybee im starting to be alone?maybe i am ready for a new relationship ugh it just MAYBE....
i have to admit, yes i am a bit jealous when all my babes text me and said "i dah ada orang baru!, i dah couple lah babe... and-so-on and reaction was like "ugh? serious?! hmm bestnya! bukan mcam i still forever alone" lulz i wonder when can i stop using that tittle? maybe when i get married with edwardcullen lol #no way~

but ugh nevermind i still have my beloved mum :'> iloveherlikemostofthetime #pft ofc lah -.- she just like my full time boyfriend and full time bestfriend whenever i'll talk to her abt a guy problems she will help me by giving a good advice thanks ma,mak,bestfriend for everything


ugh and yeah i have create my new twitter accc! muhehehe soo just search for IzzaIzzuZ:



TERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~KBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment